Friday, July 18, 2014

July Bellabox

Hello everyone!

This is my first time unboxing beauty boxes on my blog. I'm sure many of you are familiar with this beauty box - Bellabox. This is the July subscription that I'm going to tell you ladies about today. I just had to use my polka dot fabric as a backdrop to match the polka dots on the box. XD

This month's theme is La Petite Parisienne.. 


Those cute little Macaron stickers screams sweetness! I suppose some people confuse Macarons and Macaroons. They are actually 2 different little sweet treats.

I've googled a picture online for easier references....


So back to my Bellabox.


This month's Bellabox consists of:
1) Asience Leave on Treatment Milk
2) Loreal Paris EverSleek Shampoo
3) Loreal Paris EverSleek Conditioner
4) Loreal Paris UV Perfect
5) Benzac AC
6) Lollipops Goodbye Moon Eye Pencil
7) Givenchy ange ou démon `le secret EDP


Asience Leave-On Treatment Milk for smooth and manageable hair. My goodness!!! This smells so heavenly! I've applied some on my hair and it does not feel sticky or oily neither does it weigh my hair down. It is $14.90 for 100ml. Reasonably priced too. I am considering getting a bottle to add on to my daily hair routine. I'll probably use it on days when my hair is lacking in moisture.


Loreal Paris Hair Expertise EverSleek Shampoo & Conditioner. This is not exactly a very new product but it is gaining more attention as this range of hair products are Sulfate-free and does not contains parabens or silicone. Say helloooo to healthier hair! This particular shampoo and conditioner are for frizzy hair.


Loreal Paris UV Perfect Anti-Dullness UV Protector SPF 50 is a silky smooth sunscreen to apply on. The first thing I like about this is that it smells good! I know sunblock has a very distinct smell to it but this one does not have it that bad and the sunblock smell fades away after a while. It is also not heavy like other sunblocks. This one feels really lightweight on your skin. 


This Benzac AC 5% is a spot treatment gel which contains Benzoyl Peroxide which kills acne causing bacteria within 48 hours. It also contains Acrylates Copolymer (AC) Beads to absorb excess oil without drying out your skin. One thing I like is that it is gel based. Unlike cream, it does not turn oily. This comes in 3 different strengths 2.5%, 5% or 10%. The one I have is 5% which is medium and great for me as I have occasional out breaks every now and then. 


Lollipops Goodbye Moon Eye Pencil looks very kawai! I like the design. Have yet to try it out on my eyes but it glides smoothly on my hand when I tested its texture. Quite pigmented as well. I'll update once I have tried it out.



Givenchy Ange ou Démon le Secret EDP. So far I have not purchased any Givenchy perfumes but this smells refreshing and has a floral and slightly fruity smell to it. It is not sweet at all. I'm not sure about you ladies but sweet perfumes are a huge no-no to me. It's going right into my bag this moment!



This marks the end of me unboxin the July Bellabox, till next time!




Love,
Sylvia

No comments: