Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New spiralizer in the house!

Hey everyone!

Today I've gotten my new Paderno Spiral Vegetable Slicer or some may call it Spiralizer. I bought it from Amazon for about USD35+, which converts to about SGD45. I didn't have to pay for shipping fee as it was above $35. I know that recently they do sell something similar at TOTT but its almost $90. Twice of what I can get online!


This is how it is like when I opened the box. The rotating handle is removable for washing and keeping it back into the box after use.


This comes with 3 different blades. Straight blade, 3mm blade and 6mm blade. These blades are easily interchangeable and there is a compartment to store them so they don't get misplaced.




Here I've placed a zucchini which I halved it because my mum bought a super large zucchini from the market. Secure it and spiralize!


This picture below shows the zucchini being spiralized out using the 3mm blade.


The is the remains of the zucchini after being spiralized. Very little wastage compared to the julienne peeler I used before I have my spiralizer.


This is the one whole plate of zoodles or zucchini noodles for my dinner!


Previously, when I was still using my julienne peeler, other than zucchini, I use cucumbers and carrots as well. There are many more fruits and vegetables you can spiralize like butternut squash, potatoes and apples.

I'm so excited to explore new recipes now that I have my spiralizer!


Love,
Sylvia

No comments: